Log Your Exercise Progress Here

RB Bonzo

sheila:

you sure do deserve the pedicure and massage-enjoy :)

this morning i worked out with my trainer, but I am really sore....I may be doing too much too quickly and I dont want to hurt myself so soon after surgery, so i amtaking tomorrow off and will work out again on wednesday

nancy

Today I did NOTHING:D My body is tired. I should have taken the day off after the marathon. I knew yesterday i needed to rest. I am actually already feeling better. I was startting to feel like my body would never feel normal again. I will be back to the gym tommorow.

today i worked out with my trainer for an hour

sheila:

i always take 2 days off after a marathon-it does wonders for my recovery-consider taking tomorrow off too and give your body a chance to recover-you will feel much better my the weekend :)

nancy

I took today off too. All night i was not feeling so hot. Sick to my stomach. I feel alittle better, a little dizzy. I hope i am not getting the stomach flu that has been going around my area. I am sure my imune was down after the marathon. Working around all the people i do, i could pick up anything.

Ran yesterday morning; did not go on a measured course, but instead ran around a track that goes around a town park. Did 9 intervals of 6 minutes running/3 minutes walking followed by a final 9 minute run for a total of 90 minutes.

My running buddy got injured about half-way through the run. I'm hoping it was just a cramp (he wasn't drinking enough - he never does), but he says that he felt something "pop", and it was still hurting him by the afternoon. I'm afraid that he isn't going to be able to run w/ me in the half-marathon this Saturday.

Sheila and Nancy, did you see what happened in Chicago and in Washington yesterday? Simply awful. http://*****.com/2as9oo

I went and checked the long range forecast for the Hartford Marathon. Thankfully, forecast is for mid-50's. Can't ask for better temperature than that.

i was out on the chicago marathon course at mile 16 and it was pretty brutal! very hot.....ambulances all around.....a lot of folks were not allowed to finish-they were picked up by busses and driven to the finish line

last year when i ran the chicago marathon it was 40 degrees and raining...it sure went from one extreme to the other

my prayers go out to families of the hospitalized and the tragic death on the course

I can't believe how much some of you exercise. But maybe that's because I don't. Or I guess I should say didn't. I started today with a one hour session with my trainer. Haven't been in a while. Good thing she doesn't rely on me for her bread and butter!

Anyway, I went to the hairdresser on Friday and was appalled by the sight in the mirror, so here I am with a renewed committment. Something every day at some point or I have to stay up to do it. One half hour minimum. Unless, of course, I have a migraine. Then I just can't do much of anything.

Going to Kenya after Christmas to visit DD. Would like to be down 15-20 lbs by then. See you all tomorrow!

Mo

On Tues I did an hour with my trainer, but nothing yesterday. My Mother is in hospital and I will be going to Nova Scotia to visit her so no or little exercise until I get back. Will try to walk, but it is doubtful. Mostly flying, driving, sitting in hospital. See you all when I get back in a week.

Mo

Archived