It's my turn!!!!

mystte

Sitting here reading the posts and my doorbell rings, not even 5 minutes ago!

I have just received all my documentation for the cruise, haven't looked over it all yet butnotice we haven't been allocated a cabin number so I suppose we shall just have to sleep on deck:)

I assume we shall just get one as we embark?

Going through the tours... I may have questions!!

August the 30th is getting closer!!

Sitting here reading the posts and my doorbell rings, not even 5 minutes ago!

I have just received all my documentation for the cruise, haven't looked over it all yet butnotice we haven't been allocated a cabin number so I suppose we shall just have to sleep on deck:)

I assume we shall just get one as we embark?

Going through the tours... I may have questions!!

August the 30th is getting closer!!

Isn't it great when you get everything:) . Makes it all seem so real. When we got our tickets etc (5 weeks before sailing) we didn't have a cabin number either. I kept checking CP everyday and a number finally apeared about 3 weeks before we cruised. Just keep checking, you may get one. If not, you'll get it when you board. For our next cruise we got the cabin number the day we booked.

Karen

Hi Mystte. Great to hear you have your paperwork. Does it tell you your flight times to Sydney and back home? Just interested as DH and I will be flying to Sydney for our cruise next year. Let us know what tours you will choose(if you are doing any). I love to see what the family are going to do as it gives me ideas for our tours. I can see not much sleep will be had tonite as you will keep reading all your information over and over. Suexxx:)

Archived