Mariner Table Size

We will be traveling on the Mariner in a few weeks with a party of 12. I know I have seen large tables on the Mariner but I'm not sure if they can accommodate 12. Any party's that size that can advise me. Would just like to know before hand if we have to split up the group so no feelings get hurt.

We had a table with 11 and I think we could probably have squeezed one more in there if need be. ;)

Just be sure everyone is LINKED for dining through the RCCL reservation system and they will try and accommodate you at one table, or at two tables right next to each other.

Enjoy! :)

We were a family of 15 on Enchantment and the first night they had us separated at two table next to each other. Miraculously, on the second night the tables were together and we spent the rest of the cruise at one big table at it was lots of fun. If you are separated at the beginning, just ask to be merged into one table, that's what we did and the staff didn't mind a bit. Have a great cruise on Mariner, I'll be there in Jan. and looking forward to the trip too.

We will be traveling on the Mariner in a few weeks with a party of 12. I know I have seen large tables on the Mariner but I'm not sure if they can accommodate 12. Any party's that size that can advise me. Would just like to know before hand if we have to split up the group so no feelings get hurt.

Cruzalot,

We were on the Mariner on 7/9 and had a table of twelve on the Rhapsody floor (deck 3) a table away from the Captain. :)

we were on the mariner 7/2, started out with 10 at our table, then my Mom told the head waiter she wanted to sit us, ( they booked at a different time then my brother and I) so he moved them to our table so we had a table of 13 right next to the captains table. I think if you ask you will receive.

Thanks for all the responses. Husband will take care of the table arrangements once we board. Just wanted to know if 12 was even possible. When I called to book the last couple the RCCL Rep. I spoke to said they could only accommodate tables of 10. I've been on enough cruises to know that I THOUGHT he was wrong but I wasn't sure. Thanks again.

We had a table for 13 on the Mariner. TA just linked all the reservations together and they created a table for us right next to the Captain's table. I wouldn't do it again though. It took us FOREVER to get thru a meal because you have to wait for everyone to be on the same course. Plus, with a table that big you can really only talk to the 3 or 4 who are right by you. Next time, we will split up.

We went with a group of 20 and it did not work well being at one big table as it was too difficult to talk to each other. We ended up asking for smaller tables grouped together and we rotated each night sitting with different people. It worked out so much better as we could lean back between courses and actually talk to more people in the group than if we were all at one big table. Just a thought for you to think on if the big table doesnt gel.

Archived