November Crossing Anticipation - and...any referrals left?

newtmom

Greetings, Generous, Helpful and Sprited Seabourn Community,

I have to say, our excitement anticipating the November crossing certainly jumped a notch when we found this community and starting reading about the storied histories of Seabourn TA voyages...

We are new to Seabourn - deciding to take the plunge after finding a Silversea TA crossing to be the most relaxing holiday we have ever experienced. (part of the luxury is definitely that slow accumulation of hours as you head from east to west...we don't know if we could every bear a spring crossing!). From all accounts, we won't find adjusting to SB to be difficult. (although as one review put it - "if you're choosing between Silversea and Seabourn...you're leading a charmed life!)

I have perhaps stumbled on to the phenom too late - but I thought it was worth asking to see if anyone had any more referrals to share with us. Please let me know.

Look forward to meeting you all.

Cathy and Lori (from Dundas, Ont - More Canadians!!!)

Hi Cathy and Lori

I also have a referral and as you can see we are in Canada - close to you - so we could get the referral to you quickly. It has to go in with your final payment so you will need it right away. Please email me at candw@sympatico.ca and send me your address and I can send the coupon off to you today. Also, if there is anything else you would like to know about these November crossings, I can email that to you as well. This will be our 5th in a row in November and 7th crossing on the Legend. We LOVE the sea days.

Carol (known here as CeeJay) :)

Hi Cathy & Lori,

Welcome to the Seabourn Family - we have a wonderful time on the crossings and obviously when they announce the #'s this year there is going to be a big shift - Ceejay {who you have already heard from} was used to hearing "2 Canadians" - then they heard "4 Canadians" and found out to their great surprise, they not only knew them, we had boated out of the same Marina in Canada. So you could say we are a tightly knit group who know how to have fun - look forward to meeting you. We are half the year in Georgian Bay on our boat and the rest in Naples Florida. Look forward to sharing a few brew. We will in fact be seeing Ceejay very shortly up here and telling them of our latest escapade (Carol you will not believe it - we were in 128 kmh winds in Killarney!!!!) Welcome - HOW ARE YOU AT TRIVIA??????????????;)

We will in fact be seeing Ceejay very shortly up here and telling them of our latest escapade (Carol you will not believe it - we were in 128 kmh winds in Killarney!!!!)
Hi L & M, the next time you see or email the DiamondLady, tell her to book the Nov. legend crossing prronto! I sent her an email advising the same and have not heard back from her. Tell her that her west FL compadres CruiserDan, CruiserPhil and CruiserKit have already booked for 2007! Host Dan posted a week or so ago that for the Nov. 2007 Legnd crossing, all guarantees are sold, suite categories A and A1 are sold out and only A2 and up are available. I do not know the status of the single run-of-ship allotment.

Hi L & M, the next time you see or email the DiamondLady, tell her to book the Nov. legend crossing prronto! I sent her an email advising the same and have not heard back from her. Tell her that her west FL compadres CruiserDan, CruiserPhil and CruiserKit have already booked for 2007! Host Dan posted a week or so ago that for the Nov. 2007 Legnd crossing, all guarantees are sold, suite categories A and A1 are sold out and only A2 and up are available. I do not know the status of the single run-of-ship allotment.

She is presently travelling around - will be here with us on Sat. for five days will tell her then.....;)

Archived