Drink Card For Bottled Water?

argoisin

Guest YesitDonna

We bring some water onboard with us. Then while we are up on deck we just refill our bottle on the Lido deck. The water is cold and purified.

I take a cooler with bottled water with me and the steward will keep it on ice. The water on the ship goes through a de-salinization process and there is too much sodium in it for me! My first cruise my feet swelled up terribly, but on my next cruise I took water with me and had no problem. We got a case of bottled water in Tampa for just a few dollars and had a foldable cooler we brought with us.

I also brought a cooler full of bottled water, no problems. I drank those in the room, and drank the ship water everywhere else. I don't normally like tap water, but the ship water was good and tasteless.

Wow, that looks great. Definately put that one on my christmas list. I think I'll pass on it for this cruise. By the time I buy one of those and the water I would have been able to pay for my bottled water outright ;-) Great idea for next time though.

We bring some water onboard with us. Then while we are up on deck we just refill our bottle on the Lido deck. The water is cold and purified.

That's what we did as well. We also brought along several packets of Crystal Light, just in case the water was a little funky tasting. The lemonade is really good and probably has only about 3-4 calories in it.

I'm impressed too..How DO you attach an image like that ?
I gave these instructions to a friend in our roll call...it works for pictures too.....I'm sure there are other simple directions, but mine will get you in the right direction......

:eek:...............Let's see if I can make them understandable.

1. I find it easier to open a second window to search for a GIF

To make it easy, search for and open (animatedgif.net/)

open the animals link

open the water animals link and go to page 2

GIF size has to be under 19k, so right click on the 13k circling shark(ani01)

file save picture as the GIF to your computer in a GIF file (note the file name and where you are saving it to your pc once saved go back to CC board and start your post.

2. When you get to the point where you want to add the GIF, click on the paperclip and the Manage attachments window will pop up. Click the browse button to bring up what files are on your 'puter........when you find the shark(file name ani01) double click the file name, then press upload. This will make it an attachment. Close the Manage attachments window. And if you are ready, click the down arrow to the right of the paperclip the file name should pop up ready to be used. If you want it....click it. It should give you a code within brackets with attachment.....preview to see if it worked.

simply put

open new window

open animatedgif.net/

open animals

open water animals

go to page 2

right click on shark and save picture as (ani01......GIF)

type your post

click paperclip

click browse

click ani01

click upload

close window

click down arrow next to paperclip

click the attachment

preview

I hope it works:eek: ...................attachment.php?attachmentid=23197&d=1149969475

I like mine in my signature.......same concept....browse your 'puter for a picture whie you are in the edit signature section.....

.....come to think of it(it's been so long) I might have just cut/pasted it from when I put it in a post........sorry I don't recall.

I'm trying to figure out animated Avatars.....I asked a board moderator and they said as long as the file size is ok it can be done........whenever I try it says I'm not allowed.......:confused:

I'm impressed too..How DO you attach an image like that ?

Fewer steps:

1. Open a second browser window to search for picture. (I googled "collapsible cooler" in this case.)

2. Once you find the image you like, right click on the picture, and select "Properties" from the pop-up menu.

3. Highlight the entire URL address of the image: http:// etc.

4. Copy.

5. Return to the "cruisecritic" browser you already had open.

6. In the reply window, look for the yellow icon with a mountain and a sun. This will open a smaller pop-up window where you paste the photo's address.

This method does not require that you save the image to your computer or browse for that saved file. Special thanks to the poster in the test forum who had similar instructions as a reply to someone else's request.

I am happy with the cooler I just ordered, but I would have MUCH preferred one with a handle and wheels! Didn't know that come like that. In my area, the summer stuff is long gone and the Fall/Winter items have made their way to the shelves, so I figured I better buy it through QVC.

Thanks. I'll have to try it.

2141115300040556309VVxoMY

Are you seeing the box with the red "x" instead of the photo? I don't know how to fix that (or prevent it), but I also learned on these boards that readers can still view the picture (with a few extra steps).

Right click on the picture. Choose properties. Copy the URL Address of the picture. Open another browser (unless you're willing to leave the current page), and paste the link in the Address bar to go to the link.

I've only had this to fail me once since I learned it ... and that was a "photo has been moved or deleted" link.

Archived