Want to see Atlantis on Paradise Island?

MyrtleBeachCruiseLovers

After reading many posts on this subject, I decided to do some of my own research. I just hung up the phone after speaking to the reservations department at Atlantis. Right before that, I talked to Comfort Suites. Comfort Suites will sell you a day pass, which is good at Atlantis for up to four people....The going rate was well over $200. However the news gets better when you call Atlantis. You can get a special price if you ask for it....You can even go online to travelzoo and link over to Atlantis website where you can make the reservation. (Am I allowed to say that? If not, I'm sorry. This is my first post ever on CC.) Anyway, before all of the hefty taxes and gratuities, the cost is only $119/nt in Sept., 06, as of today. They will let you come on the property and use all the facilities before the 3:00 check-in. Apparently, there is a changing room that you can use in the hours leading up to your room becoming available. If you want this room for four people, the price hikes up to $209/nt (again before you pay all of the taxes and gratuities--about $20/person, I figured. Hope all of this helps!

BTW, Breezes Bahamas also offers a day pass...it's an all-inclusive deal that costs about $75/person, as I recall. This offer however, doesn't include a room like the above two do.

I wrote, "Comfort Suites will sell you a day pass, which is good at Atlantis for up to four people." That was a very poor choice of words. I should have written that the will sell you a room for a day, and your room rate includes wrist bands for up to four people to go to Atlantis. From other posts, this is really not new info. Sorry for using that word "day pass," which, as others have posted, is not available.

After reading many posts on this subject, I decided to do some of my own research. I just hung up the phone after speaking to the reservations department at Atlantis. Right before that, I talked to Comfort Suites. Comfort Suites will sell you a day pass, which is good at Atlantis for up to four people....The going rate was well over $200. However the news gets better when you call Atlantis. You can get a special price if you ask for it....You can even go online to travelzoo and link over to Atlantis website where you can make the reservation. (Am I allowed to say that? If not, I'm sorry. This is my first post ever on CC.) Anyway, before all of the hefty taxes and gratuities, the cost is only $119/nt in Sept., 06, as of today. They will let you come on the property and use all the facilities before the 3:00 check-in. Apparently, there is a changing room that you can use in the hours leading up to your room becoming available. If you want this room for four people, the price hikes up to $209/nt (again before you pay all of the taxes and gratuities--about $20/person, I figured. Hope all of this helps!

BTW, Breezes Bahamas also offers a day pass...it's an all-inclusive deal that costs about $75/person, as I recall. This offer however, doesn't include a room like the above two do.

This is a special that they run off season. Rooms are cheaper, so basically your still paying for a room.. but not getting one.

Day passes are really just the going room rate .. without the room.

I called the Atlantis and, sure enough, they have the special. I booked the Beach tower for $119 for one night (of course, there is additional 12% tax, $4 maid fee and $6 energy surcharge) The rate is for 2 people in room, but surcharges are per person. I decided to splurge and, even though won't be spending the night, called and changed room to Royal Tower for $159.

Thanks for the information.

Archived