Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

Rosetta

• 2 weeks later...
Not a rumor. Matt will join the Dawn on July 4th and Shona will be on vaca.

Have a great time with him!:D Wicky' date=' wicky, wah![/quote']

Hi Barb:

What's new with your cruise agenda? Thanks for your updates on who's where. I haven't had much of a chance to read the board of late, grandkids keep us hopping, especially our 13 y/old Little Leaguer. He plays on 3 teams, including the middle school team, and last Thursday had a school game and a LL double header under the lights, a school night mind you.

Hope all is well!!

I'm looking forward to this thread to read some news on the Epic.

Tom

Ryan will be on the pearl until sometime in September then he will have vacation.

We're taking a cruise on the Pearl in October. Do you know who will be the CD, HD etc? And what are they like, for those who have met them?

I was on the Dawn last year with John Ibrahim and my group LOVED him. He was very personable - both when working and in his "down" time, always around to rowdy up the crowds, slightly over the top, but we really enjoyed him. We were hoping he was on the Jewel this summer as we're sailing on NCL again. Does anyone know who the CD is currently on the Jewel?

As of May 14, Paul Scully was CD, Prem was HD, and Bruce was Concierge. Prem had just boarded with us on the 7. Not sure when Paul and Bruce are disembarking. My wife and I would love to know when and where Bruce is going.

I'd love to know when Bruce is leaving, too! I'd book a cruise based on where Bruce is going to be in a heartbeat.

As of May 14, Paul Scully was CD, Prem was HD, and Bruce was Concierge. Prem had just boarded with us on the 7. Not sure when Paul and Bruce are disembarking. My wife and I would love to know when and where Bruce is going.

Bruce just returned from vacation in April. What is the length of the normal contract? Did he indicate he was moving to another ship?:confused:

Alex is the current Concierge joined the ship in late June but will be off the ship in August and on vacation. I imagine Ruth will return then. The real question is who will go to Germany to bring out the Pearl with Klaus as the HD.

Hi Shoreguy, I've had Alex before twice (once on the Dawn and once on the Jewel). I really like him. I'm glad he'll be on the Jewel when I board her in August :).

Hi Shoreguy, I've had Alex before twice (once on the Dawn and once on the Jewel). I really like him. I'm glad he'll be on the Jewel when I board her in August :).

Alex left NCL quite a while ago and SG has been off CC for years. Where did you dig up this thread???

Over the past several years I've cruised on NCL an average of once ot twice a year -- not a lot, but often enough to become acquainted with (usually) the Hotel Director, Cruise Director, Concierge, and occasionally the F & B Director on the various ships/cruises. With only a few exceptions, I've enjoyed getting to know these folks and have looked forward to crossing paths again on future NCL cruises.

Thinking it would be nice to know which C.D., H.D., or Concierge is going to be on an upcoming cruise, I've asked NCL's reservations office if they know who will be on a specific cruise -- and always inquire only a week or so before sailing because these positions change personnel frequently, as individuals go on vacation, etc. However, no one I've spoken to has been able to identify the names of any senior staff *currently* assigned to a given ship, irrespective of how much longer they will be working on that ship. I am about to give it up as a lost cause. Is there any way to access such information that I've overlooked?

Thanks!

We have sailed with NCL 9 times. The last 3 we had Noel as the restaurant director. He is fantastic! Always knows what to do and how to help people with or without problems. We are booked on the Feb. 1 cruise on the Gem out of NYC and we pray that he will still be on the Gem.

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help out. Does anyone know who will be working on the Dawn for the 9/5/10 sailing? Hoping that Hugo is still around and a few others we met on our last Dawn trip.

Thanks!

Archived