Identity of Cruise Director, Concierge, etc.

Rosetta

Hi All,

Hoping someone can help out. Does anyone know who will be working on the Dawn for the 9/5/10 sailing? Hoping that Hugo is still around and a few others we met on our last Dawn trip.

Thanks!

dog ~ Hugo will be on vacation from the end of July through the end of September. So, it's likely he won't be there (sorry). Anoop, I think, will still be there as the concierge. Shona, the CD, is going on vacation in the next few weeks, but Matt Baker will be filling in (awesome CD, BTW).

dog ~ Hugo will be on vacation from the end of July through the end of September. So, it's likely he won't be there (sorry). Anoop, I think, will still be there as the concierge. Shona, the CD, is going on vacation in the next few weeks, but Matt Baker will be filling in (awesome CD, BTW).

Thanks for the quick response. I am bummed about Hugo being away from the Dawn, but I know he earned his break. It will be great to see Anoop again. Hopefully we will recognize a few others.

Can someone back from the Sky let me know who is the Hotel Director, ACD, and Concierge?

Also I know that the current CD is Rob Sugar but he is scheduled for vacation in about a month. Anyone know who will be replacing Rob?

Thanks.

Any idea about the CD during the Pearl's trip to Alaska leaving 7/18/2010? I can't remember who the lady was last year but was not nearly as enjoyable as Simon. This is probably why Simon is on the Epic now.

Any idea about the CD during the Pearl's trip to Alaska leaving 7/18/2010? I can't remember who the lady was last year but was not nearly as enjoyable as Simon. This is probably why Simon is on the Epic now.

three weeks ago it was Andy, but with vacation schedules and such, I don't know if he'll be on your particular sailing. Regardless you'll have a fantastic time. It's a great crew on that ship.

three weeks ago it was Andy, but with vacation schedules and such, I don't know if he'll be on your particular sailing. Regardless you'll have a fantastic time. It's a great crew on that ship.

I couldn't agree with you more! This will be our third year doing the Alaska sailing on the Pearl. We did some digging and it turns out Sharkbait and David Naster will be performing during our cruise which was great news.:)

Bruce just returned from vacation in April. What is the length of the normal contract? Did he indicate he was moving to another ship?:confused:

Any news on our CD for the Gem in Oct.? I did talk with Ray Carr on the Star in Jan. and he had some interest, as long as he is still with the company.

Fyi, fabulous CD Matt Baker starts a 4 month contract on NCL Dawn on July 4th. This moves his home port from MIA to NYC for at least the summer.

So CD for Dawn during July, Aug, Sept and Oct = Matt Baker.

Wiki Wiki Wahh!

- IT Geek

Update on Cruise Director's as of 7/4/10:

Matt Baker - Dawn

Parker Cristan - Jewel

Andy Steinhauser - Pearl

John Ibrihim - Sky

Paul Scally - Spirit

Candi Finkelstein - Star

Pedro Serra - Sun but leaving shortly thereafter for vacation

Simon Murray - now entertainment director of Epic

Jill Tasker - vacation then Sun

Shona Blair - vacation

Ray Carr - vacation

Brett Mance - vacation

If I am wrong on any please let me know. Also please add updated info.

Anyone know who is the CD for the Gem and and Jade?

Can someone back from the Sky let me know who is the Hotel Director, ACD, and Concierge?

Also I know that the current CD is Rob Sugar but he is scheduled for vacation in about a month. Anyone know who will be replacing Rob?

Thanks.

we are sailing the sky tomorrow Frank is the HD and Anna is the Concierge, will post if anything is not correct

we are sailing the sky tomorrow Frank is the HD and Anna is the Concierge, will post if anything is not correct

Thanks. Rob Sugar is now the ACD and leaving for vacation 7/26. John Ibrihim is the CD.

Jealous of your trip on the Sky! We were on the Jewel last week, which docked next to the Sky in Nassau and saw John Ibrahim walking on the decks of the Sky. We were immensely upset because he was our CD last year on the Dawn and our group LOVED him. Unfortunately our CD on the Jewel this time couldn't even compare. You'll have a great time with him as the CD!

Update on Cruise Director's as of 7/4/10:

Matt Baker - Dawn

Parker Cristan - Jewel

Andy Steinhauser - Pearl

John Ibrihim - Sky

Paul Scally - Spirit

Candi Finkelstein - Star

Pedro Serra - Sun but leaving shortly thereafter for vacation

Simon Murray - now entertainment director of Epic

Jill Tasker - vacation then Sun

Shona Blair - vacation

Ray Carr - vacation

Brett Mance - vacation

If I am wrong on any please let me know. Also please add updated info.

Anyone know who is the CD for the Gem and and Jade?

Gary Gladding (formerly with P&O) is the new CD on the Gem.

His ACD is named Ken.

(and Andy S. brings an AMAZING amount of energy to the Pearl. he is perfect for the AK-bound cruisers!!

Where is Paul Baya?

There was a posting a while ago after he completed his contract on the Jewel after switching from the Sky earlier this year that he had left NCL and joined Celebrity. Not sure if this is accurate or not but I didn't see his name mentioned above so it might very well be true. :( I miss Paul. I've sailed with him the MOST on NCL. 12 days on the Jewel in 2007, NCL Sky this Jan and on the Jewel in March for a 7 day. Great great guy! Glad I got to celebrate his b-day onboard in March!

Gary Gladding (formerly with P&O) is the new CD on the Gem.

His ACD is named Ken.

Does anyone have any feedback on Gary?

What country is he from? This may sound funny, but I love hearing an (non US) accent for my announcements!:p

Does anyone have any feedback on Gary?

What country is he from? This may sound funny, but I love hearing an (non US) accent for my announcements!:p

Gary is originally Scottish , but he has lived literally everywhere.

He speaks 8 languages fluently , so does the announcements in every language himself !

Archived