P&O sun N620 Review

Bedazzled_goat

Hey everyone,

Im new as you may see. I just went on the N620 on the 30th june to noumea, port vila, lamen bay and Ouvea. I had the best time of my life. This was my first cruise ever and my experience was amazing! My twaiters rommel and carlito were the best for food service and entertainment. The were gorgeous and had the best personalities i miss them heaps! :) For our room service, our guys edi and elgi were awesome, they set out our pajamas and folded the toilet paper inwards and cleaned our room.

The cruise was on top of the health issue from the cruise before hand with the tummy bug, everywhere you go your would get the disinfectant cream and have to use it after a while i kept thinking my hands were dirty so i would go get some and wash my hands with it. lol!!!!! The food was so yummy, never had so much coice in my life for 10 days haha. And so the boat was late and didnt leave until midnight it was well worth it because we caught up anyway and had our dinner on the ship but also at star city but we also got to see the sydney light in darkness. As the ship wwent under the bridge you could hear a ship saying aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi best experience. Mind you everyone thought we were going to hit the harbour bridge lol. its all good we had atleast a metre clearing haha :p I turned 16 on the ship and got ballons and a sign on my door and everytime i would go into ym door random people would yell out happy birthday!!! and i even got a birthday cake at dinner and got sung happy birthday! Im very lucky at my age to be on a ship and im glad i went on it, i was scared at first because i was terrified of boats (there were sometimes we thought we were hitting whales haha) but it was amazing! I went to the teen club and made really awesome friends and never knew the world was really small! I think half of the central coast and newcastle were on the ship haha. I recommend everyone if they get the chance to go to ouvea! the most gorgeous place ever!! the beaches clear and white sand best birthday i ever had!

And the entertainment shows at night was incrediable although they do like one particular move haha it was funny to watch. I cant wait until i have finished school im going cruising for schoolies and after i do my uni course for 3 years its off for training for becoming a dance entertainer. I have been dancing since i was 3 yrs old. How was everyone elses time on this cruise if you went on it??? anyway gotta write another thread better go from Kaliya

Hi bedazzled, great to hear you had such a good time. Brings back my memories, so thanks for sharing your experience with us. Keep contributing, this is a great message board. I get my 'fix' reading and contributing now and again because as you can see it is quite some time before I can go again.

Archived