My Second Cruise!! Woo hoo!!

Breathless4

Finding it hard to book for our next cruise, with P&O's lines down all the time. The cruise we are looking at is March 9th 2007. 11 nights. But at $2499 each it does seem a bit rich.. does anyone have any advice about discounts or getting the fare cheaper some other way.

I want to book before October 31st for the 35% discount...which still leaves it at $2499. (outside cabin, Upper Deck)

Thanks all, you were a great help for my first cruise -Magic Melody March 20th 2006, hope you can help again.

Breathless

Finding it hard to book for our next cruise, with P&O's lines down all the time. The cruise we are looking at is March 9th 2007. 11 nights. But at $2499 each it does seem a bit rich.. does anyone have any advice about discounts or getting the fare cheaper some other way.

I want to book before October 31st for the 35% discount...which still leaves it at $2499. (outside cabin, Upper Deck)

Thanks all, you were a great help for my first cruise -Magic Melody March 20th 2006, hope you can help again.

Breathless

That sounds about right - we paid $2600 each for 12 nights on Pacific Star (Caribe deck outside twin) in March this year. This was the price after a 40% discount was applied - the full fare was $4420. We booked this directly through P&O.

Breathless

Hi breathless, if you can share with 3 others it makes it heaps cheaper!

Archived