Constellation NE/Canada - which are the formal nights?

Trav100

On Celebrities Constellation NE/Canada Oct 5th 2006 sailing from NJ - Can anyone who did this last year tell me which nights the 3 formal nights fall on. I understand the first night is casual and open seating right? (Does open seating mean you can be sat with anyone?).

Is the Formal nights on night 2 followed by the other 2 nights when at sea? A rundown of the known schedule would be handy? Thanks

I assume (since I have not cruised X before) that the first formal night will be Day 2 while at sea and the other 2 will also be days at sea but I could be wrong.

As for first nite I thot we would automatically go to our assigned seatings but don't go by me. I'm in the dark as much as you.

We have an expert Constellation cruiser on our roll call - you may want to jump in there and ask her - she has all the answers!

Betty

thanks - I also assumed they would be on sea days - but our second day is in port at boston - so that throws that off doesn't it?

How do you get into Roll Call forum to ask these Qs? Cheers

Trav100,

Go to Roll Calls, click on Celebrity, find your ship (Constellation?) find your date (9/24/06?) There are a lot of them listed. This is my ship and sail date, our second day is in Boston too. I did ask awhile ago, and another poster answered that they do sometimes have the formal nights on port nights. Nobody seems to know for sure what night will be our Captains Welcome formal night. Sure will be a bummer if it's the night we are in Boston meaning an early return to the ship. Hope you are registered for the Cruise Critic Party. We finally attained 28 folks, so we have our party.

Don't know yet, when it will be either.:p

Archived