Home from 7/22 Crown!

heywhatsup

So glad you had a great time. Now you've had a true Princess experience! :)

Was this your first cruise? For vacation, not adventure/touring (i.e., Europe, which I love!), our first cruise was the best VACATION ever!

We'll be waiting to hear more.

Sleep well.

I THINK that Princess may recommend things for you to do but you cannot actually book them through princess. Again, I think, I dont know for sure.

It depends on where you are flying out of. If it is JFK or LGA you aren't too far away from Manhattan but it is is Newark, it is sort of far, but still doable. Just go to Times Square, there is so much to do.

For those of you who are wondering about the ship's condition:

It is hardly noticable that Crown Princess encountered as much damage as it has been previously described. A few things: 2 out of the 6 piazza elevators were out of order for the whole trip. The Caribe cafe was uncarpeted for the first day on board. There was a musty smell in the Horizon Court. All are livable and will not hinder the amount of fun that you will have on your vacation.

For those of you who are wondering about the ship's condition:

It is hardly noticable that Crown Princess encountered as much damage as it has been previously described. A few things: 2 out of the 6 piazza elevators were out of order for the whole trip. The Caribe cafe was uncarpeted for the first day on board. There was a musty smell in the Horizon Court. All are livable and will not hinder the amount of fun that you will have on your vacation.

Isn't it AMAZING how fast the crew cleaned up that ship? Kudos, Princess!

Glad you had a wonderful vacation. I will be booking another cruise on the Crown if it is going to different ports of call than the 7/11 trip. For those of you who are considering a cruise, the Crown is the way to go!

I have been on most major cruise lines at least once, and Princess will be my first choice from now on.

Hi "Heywhatsup!

So happy you enjoyed your cruise. I will be waiting for your review after you get some much needed sleep. Happy all went well and everyone is home safe and sound with "Happy Memories"!

Archived