Getting luggage upon embarkation

I know this has been discussed before, but I can not find the thread. I leave tomorrow for my cruise on the Imagination, and am concerned about my luggage getting to my stateroom before dinner. I have requested late sitting, am on the Riveria deck (unless I have an upgrade, requested a 1A), and should arrive by noon. Should I be concerned? My mom says that it should be fine, but I just wanted other opinions.;)

I know this has been discussed before, but I can not find the thread. I leave tomorrow for my cruise on the Imagination, and am concerned about my luggage getting to my stateroom before dinner. I have requested late sitting, am on the Riveria deck (unless I have an upgrade, requested a 1A), and should arrive by noon. Should I be concerned? My mom says that it should be fine, but I just wanted other opinions.;)

LYTTLEONE,,

Do'nt worry........

They work hard to get your luggage to you........

I am going to guess your luggage should be at your

cabin before dinner............

What I do I just check about every 30mins or so......

I go and walk around the ship learning my way around,then go to

my cabin and check to see if my luggage has arrived........

You having late sitting,you should have your luggage......

The first night in dining room is real causal.....

HAVE A GREAt CRUISE...........

Thanks Barbara!! If I dont have to I really dont want to go to dinner wearing my shorts, tank top and flip flops!!

LYTTLEONE,,,,,,

You could pack a small carry on

with a change of clothes for dinnir.......

HAPPY CRUISING...........

Have you thought to carry on a Broom-stick style skirt. It could match your tank top and flip flops and does not matter if it gets wrinkled since it is suppose to look that way. I have found that if I get to the port early I receive my luggage earlier. Arriving by noon you should have no problems.

I am carrying on a small backpack, the same bag I plan on using on my excursions. Unfortunately it is already packed, and there is no more room in it. I was planning on taking clothes, but there just is no room. I have my documents, my wallet, my CD player, a book, a notebook, my camera, jewelry and meds = no more room. So I am keeping my fingers crossed I get my luggage early!

Archived