Waikele Premium Outlets

cruiseonly

I go there often.

What would you like to know? $22 sounds reasonable for transport there considering the distance from Waikiki.

Here is the website:

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=29

In addition, a trolley will take you to the 'regular" (not outlet) part of the shopping center. There is a Lowes, Sports Authority, Old Navy, KMart, Borders Books, Office Max (?), Ashley Furniture, Pets Discount and a host of dining options.

Thanks for info.

Have been to Hawaii 3 times, and am trying to go to places that I have not been before in Oahu.

Was reading in a book that they have real good bargains at this outlet mall.

Also have not been to the Swap (can't think of the right name), and might go there as well.

I go there often.

What would you like to know? $22 sounds reasonable for transport there considering the distance from Waikiki.

Here is the website:

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/outlet.asp?id=29

In addition, a trolley will take you to the 'regular" (not outlet) part of the shopping center. There is a Lowes, Sports Authority, Old Navy, KMart, Borders Books, Office Max (?), Ashley Furniture, Pets Discount and a host of dining options.

Hi SueBee!!

I think it is a long way from home to spend time looking at that stuff. Give me Wakiki beach, the north shore, etc. anytime.

I hope to go to the Swap Meet after we visit Pearl Harbour. I love the International Market, so I know I will love the Swap Meet. = )

Thanks for replies.

I love the Internation Market as well.

So I will try to go to the Swap Meet. I think I will like it.

The reason I was enquiring about it is because the book I was reading was really praising it.

Archived