Using Atlantis Pools while on NCL Cruise?

nj4u2

We did this when we did a Disney cruise and it turned out great. Cheaper than the ships excursion too. You can book a day rate at the Comfort Inn which is just across the street from the Atlantis. You get full use of the facilities at the Atlantis. They give you a wristband to wear while there. We took a cab from the pier to the Comfort Inn, checked in and changed clothes in our room, walked to the Atlantis played all day there...awesome place! Ate lunch there too..poolside. Walked back to Comfort Inn, showered, changed clothes in room, checked out..got a cab from in front of the Atlantis back to the pier! Very easy! The Atlantis is huge and great fun! Marilyn

I guess, they moved this thread from the NCL board...anyway, I can't remember exactly what the charge was but I think it was maybe $150 or so...This was in Jan. of 2004. At the time the Disney cruise had an excursion to use the beach at the Atlantis...not pools and it was more than $150 for the 3 of us so we did this on our own and used the pools too. It was very easy. The comfort inn is familiar with the fact that people do this. Marilyn

Archived