Holiday Capers

LisaL

I can't ever find any either, so I'm going to be sure to bring mine back for you guys. I'm leaving on 8/10 and will probably ask for help on how to post them when I get back. Hopefully this will be in time to give you guys some good info.

Please, post away!! We are sailing on the Holiday 8/30 and we are first-time cruisers, so, any info would be greatly appreciated!

Thanx!!

I'm sorry! That was a typo! I meant to type 9/30, so, please, post!!

If you can wait 2+ weeks, I'll be more than happy to scan them and take pics of menus, etc, that I can access. (Within reason cuz I'm not going to devote my entire cruise to fact finding..) :p

If you can wait 2+ weeks, I'll be more than happy to scan them and take pics of menus, etc, that I can access. (Within reason cuz I'm not going to devote my entire cruise to fact finding..) :p

Thanks!! That would be great!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I'm back. I had a GREAT time on the Holiday and I brought back my capers to share. I even managed to get them scanned, but now for the life of me can not figure out how to post them. So I've decided to give up and just email them to whoever wants them. If some smarty pants out there can post them...feel free.;)

Hey guys, I'm back. I had a GREAT time on the Holiday and I brought back my capers to share. I even managed to get them scanned, but now for the life of me can not figure out how to post them. So I've decided to give up and just email them to whoever wants them. If some smarty pants out there can post them...feel free.;)

GA2005 - will you please e-mail them to me at cruisenews4me@aol.com. BTW, did you do the 4 or 5 day cruise?

THANKS! for the kind offer!:) We are doing the 4 day cruise one week from Thursday! I would love to see them, could you send them to: hannis4@bellsouth.net?

THANKS again.....;)

Thanks again for sending the capers, they came thru just fine. My 14 year old was wondering something that is not on the Capers (or at least I did not see it). What kind of movies are playing on the Holiday right now? I know they usually have movies that are out of the theater by a couple of months....Do you remember?:confused:

Could you please me the capers too? We are leaving the 16th of September.....I would love to look at them.....

Thanks in advance!!! :D My email address is kljohnson@megagate.com

Archived