Refresh my memory please........

ree123

Ice tea, coffee, and regular hot tea is free. Most ships offer a soda card. You pay anywhere from $25 to $50 depending on the length of the cruise and you can have unlimited soft drinks from any bar or dining room on the ship.

Here ya go - from another post of mine:

Included in the cost of your cruise:

Lido buffet area - Iced tea, hot water & tea bags, coffee, decaf, hot chocolate, juice varieties, lemonade, fruitpunch. On buffet, milk, skim milk, chocolate milk.

Dining room - Iced tea, hot tea, coffee, decaf, milk, chocolate milk, juices, espresso and cappuccino.

Room service - MOST of the beverages that are available on Lido, but not lemonade or fruitpunch.

Thanks guys, for your fast responses! You rock!!!;) We are leaving in 5 days(YIPPEE!!!) and Im sure that we will come up with more Carnival questions! I havent been on Carnival for about 3-4 years.......we've been doing Disney cruises during that time.Love Carnival and cant wait to be back on them!

Archived