Booking RCCL Shore Ex

I was trying to look at and possibly book a shore ex. through the cruise line for Key West, but when I log in and try to look at whats available it says "Shore & Land Excursions are not available for the Port/City you selected. We are currently in the process of updating/gathering information for this Port/City and ask that you please visit our website closer to your sail date. " I thought I could book shore ex. as soon as I booked the cruise.. so, when will these be available to book and does this have anything to do with us being in a group booking? Thanks for the help! *just checked and it also says this for GC, but it will let me book Coz.. are they updating the system??*

This is normal. No one can book right now - I believe it's for cruises that are either after Aug 31st or after Sept 30th? I saw another post about it. I'm on the October 8th for Mariner and I also CAN book Cozumel but CANNOT book Grand Cayman.

They're not updating the system. They just haven't released their prices/excursions yet.

I was trying to look at and possibly book a shore ex. through the cruise line for Key West, but when I log in and try to look at whats available it says "Shore & Land Excursions are not available for the Port/City you selected. We are currently in the process of updating/gathering information for this Port/City and ask that you please visit our website closer to your sail date. " I thought I could book shore ex. as soon as I booked the cruise.. so, when will these be available to book and does this have anything to do with us being in a group booking? Thanks for the help! *just checked and it also says this for GC, but it will let me book Coz.. are they updating the system??*

Try putting in a different date.

I just tried Oct. 22 and it worked for me.

It will let you view whats avail. for each port.

Dec. 3 might be too far out to book.

Good luck.

Archived