quad room bed Spirit

cbs125

If you have 4 people, try to get 6035 or 6535. They are HUGE interior rooms with LOTS of space for 4 - but they cost the same as all the others. We had the twins together, a pulman on the wall and a trundle which we left under the pulman and lots of walking around space. There is even a pull out chair if you need a 5th bed or don't want to use the pulman.

A couple months ago my husband posted some pics. You might search for Spirit 6035 and see if you can find them.

If you get a regfular interior with 4 people the beds end up all to wall with no table or space to walk at all. There were pics of that too and it looked VERY uncomfortable!

Good luck!

Hi:

We are on the Spirit this August 19, interior with 4 to a room (kids age 11 and 8). We were not able to get the larger inside rooms. Saw pictures...they look really big.

There was a post that talked about pulling the 2 lower beds forward and putting the pull up bed against the wall forming a U. We are going to try this.

We found and booked an outside for next August, 07 that has 2 upper and 2 lower beds. Same size as the other outsides but a better set up for us.

Apparently there are only 2 of these on the entire ship....only 9 outside cabins can accomodate 4...all catagory G.

Have fun.

Hi Jenwolgey

We are also on the 8/13 Spirit with our family. We have 7 kids in our group. We will also have insides with 4 to a room so I am happy you asked that question. What are the ages?

My DD is 11, DS is 6. They are really excited! What ages in your group?

I also read the post about making the beds into a U-shape...was just explaining that to my DH tonight-we will probably try that.

cbs125, I am a big believer in planning ahead for all of our vacations-good luck with your plans!

Edited to add that the planning (for me, at least!) is half the fun!

Jen

We had a quad on the Spirit last year and as already explained you will have two twins and a bunk bed plus a trundle bed that comes out from beneath the twins that are against the walls of the cabin. The trundle bed does not pop up to the twin beds height, it instead remains low on the floor. I was very much surprised by this, as we had been on the Dawn the year before and the trundle bed did pop up to the same height as the twin beds, making for wall to wall beds in the cabin, which I liked much better. I am not sure that the U bed configuration will work out with the low-to-the-floor trundle bed. This bed situation did not end up effecting our cruise in any way. We had a great time and spent very little time in our cabin, just to sleep, shower and get dressed.

Archived