help with tours in Sydney

Hello Again, Thanks to the ones that have written about this tour, but I am still having trouble. I have tried e-mailing and calling 3 different sites. Only one of them answers and I wasn't too happy with the payment arrangement they wanted. We didn't want to do the ship excursions if we could keep from it. There will be 4 in our party and we will be in port 10/12/06 from 8:00 to 5:00. I checked the celtic colours and the preformance is at night. I called the Fortress and it didn't sound like they would have services out there at this time. I have decided the best bet would be to try go to Baddeck, Bras d'Or scenic drive, but I don't know how to do this. What would our chances be of just getting off the ship and finding a tour co. or someone offering a trip? I would like to have reservations, but don't know who to call. Can anyone give me names of companies that are still in business and and trustworthy?

Thanks.......Petter

Archived