Grand still in need of Engine repairs?

nysweetpea

My sister & I took a grt. Med. cruise last summer on the Grand. We had at least 2 days of mishaps along with missed ports due to mechanical issues. Does anyone know if this ship has been drydocked ( i think that is the term)since last summer? The appearence of the ship still looked grt. and everything was very clean. Yes there are always some issues as with any vacation but overall a grt. experience. We are planning another voyage next summer & wouldn't you know it, this ship offers the ports we want to visit. Hate to get stuck again due to engine problems.

My sister & I took a grt. Med. cruise last summer on the Grand. We had at least 2 days of mishaps along with missed ports due to mechanical issues. Does anyone know if this ship has been drydocked ( i think that is the term)since last summer? The appearence of the ship still looked grt. and everything was very clean. Yes there are always some issues as with any vacation but overall a grt. experience. We are planning another voyage next summer & wouldn't you know it, this ship offers the ports we want to visit. Hate to get stuck again due to engine problems.

I haven't see any postings this season of engine problems or missed ports. The board were crawling with these issues last year! Of course, I am optimistic, as I will be on board the Grand next month!!!

Archived