Booking advice wanted please.....

Brushtail

Hello everyone,

We are booked in to sail on the Pacific Dawn next November but it is ages away.

We are considering a 8-9 day cruise next March and have been searching on the net for the best price.

They vary by hundreds of dollars less per person from what our Travel Agent has quoted.

My question is, has anyone booked through ecruising or a similar site and what are they like?

I have looked at:

www.ecruising.travel

www.bestcruises.com.au

Do you know of any more websites that are similar?

Have you had any problems?

Waiting with baited breath for the detailed replies.......:D

Thanks heaps,

Jenny

Hello everyone,

We are booked in to sail on the Pacific Dawn next November but it is ages away.

We are considering a 8-9 day cruise next March and have been searching on the net for the best price.

They vary by hundreds of dollars less per person from what our Travel Agent has quoted.

My question is, has anyone booked through ecruising or a similar site and what are they like?

I have looked at:

www.ecruising.travel

www.bestcruises.com.au

Do you know of any more websites that are similar?

Have you had any problems?

Waiting with baited breath for the detailed replies.......:D

Thanks heaps,

Jenny

Hi Brushtail, I am thinking the same because Nov 07 seems a very long time to wait for cruising, so we are looking at a shorter one around March April 07.

Hi Brushtail, I am thinking the same because Nov 07 seems a very long time to wait for cruising, so we are looking at a shorter one around March April 07.

Hi sally & welcome to the boards. Does this mean you are sailing in Nov '07?

Karen

Hi brushtail! I am in the midst of booking for 9th november 2007 as well and am also looking at march as november is sooo far away . The best prices i found were with globenet The lady who emailed me was very helpful and their prices were best I found anywhere http://www.globenettravel.com.au/cruises/p&o_pacific_sun.asp

Hi brushtail! I am in the midst of booking for 9th november 2007 as well and am also looking at march as november is sooo far away . The best prices i found were with globenet The lady who emailed me was very helpful and their prices were best I found anywhere http://www.globenettravel.com.au/cruises/p&o_pacific_sun.asp

I just looked up the 9th Nov 07 cruise on their site and it says it's an 8 day cruise going to Sydney-Isle of Pines-Lifou-Vila-Brisbane which isn't right. Our cruise, N735 is going to Fiji etc.and it's 14 nights. Just realized that it's the Pacific Sun not the Pacific Dawn, same number different letter.

I just looked up the 9th Nov 07 cruise on their site and it says it's an 8 day cruise going to Sydney-Isle of Pines-Lifou-Vila-Brisbane which isn't right. Our cruise, N735 is going to Fiji etc.and it's 14 nights.

That's the Pacific Sun cruise. The Dawn is going to Fiji etc.

Why not join the roll call here?

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=352562

Karen

So are you going on the Dawn too? Our CC group is getting bigger:)

Karen

yes I will be going Karen its just a matter of who with at the moment if they all back out ill go as single share with a stranger but hopefully ill be able to put my counter up soon

Look forward to having you on board.

Karen

Archived