?? for recent Crown cruisers

cruisesusie

Not sure about the Pier they use the name of it, but we are staying at a Hotel called El Convento for two nights after our cruise its worth the look up. We booked through expedia and everyone has good things to say about it.

I am Cruising on the Crown on Feb.3 out of San Juan and we have booked a hotel that is right where the Ship docks or very, very close because I got San Juan to send me some information on the Island and it shows exactly where they dock and our Hotel. The name of the hotel is Sheraton Ols San Juan Hotel. I'm not sure if it is too expensive but we are staying there for 4 nights before we board the ship using my boyfriends starwood member points. If you have any other questions let me know I might be able to help.

IncredibleCruising

contact princess for the correct port. Most of the time they dock in historic San Juan but I have also docked in the newer downtown port.

I concur with the previous poster. We stayed at the Sheraton Old San Juan and if the ship docks in Old San Juan- you can just walk across the street to this hotel. So you save a taxi ride. The hotel was very nice and offers rooms and suites. The number is 1-800-444-6835 for the hotel.

We are on the 01/20/2007 Crown Princess sailing out of San Juan:) . We are staying at the Holiday Inn Express. It had the cheapest price and seemed average. I check Tripadvisor.com when ever I am going to stay at a different hotel.

cruisesusie-

I am from San Juan Puerto Rico, and I was sailing on the Crown when the list happend. They use pier number 4, its right in front of the Sheraton Hotel. Nice hotel and very good location. Hotel Convento is very nice too but a little bit inside the old city. But its worth it. The hotel that I fully recomend is the Sheraton. Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

cruisesusie-

I am from San Juan Puerto Rico, and I was sailing on the Crown when the list happend. They use pier number 4, its right in front of the Sheraton Hotel. Nice hotel and very good location. Hotel Convento is very nice too but a little bit inside the old city. But its worth it. The hotel that I fully recomend is the Sheraton. Hope you have a wonderful cruise.

Thanks for the info!! I am on the Crown in November and am staying at the Sheraton. I read some negative comments about the Sheraton on tripadvisor.com -- I am relieved to hear that you recommend the Sheraton and that Princess uses the pier by the hotel! :D

Archived