Mariner of the Seas Ice Show

Bandit

I will be sailing on the Mariner of the Seas and would like to ask if anyone can tell me how many ice shows they have daily?

Are the seats first come or do you have assigned seats?

I understand that this is the best show on the ship.

Also, what deck to you enter the Ice Show on?

Thanks everyone.

Bandit

just back from the mariner. ice show is done 2 days for 2 shows each day only. it's in studio b on the 3 deck they had a 7 and 9 pm show on wed. and a 5 and 7pm show on Friday. you have to pick up tickets, seating is limited. they let all ticket holders in first, then if any eats are left anyone can get in.

Hey Bandit

The ice show is not to be missed. The previous posted mentioned the tickets. There is an organized effort to hand out tickets. There will be an annoucement in the Compass about the ticket distribution.

Get in line early. Either way you will wait for a long time, but at least if you are in the front of the line, you will not have to wind all over deck 3 to get your tickets.

From what I have heard, they seldom run out of tickets, they are really just to help spread the guest amongst the four shows so everyone just doesn't show up at the same time.

We were on a sold out cruise in November and had no problems getting tickets or finding seats.

It is really a great show.

Happy Cruising....

Dave

There is really only 1 ice show, but they show it multiple times so everyone can see it. They will have 2 showings for main seating, and 2 showings for late seating. Watch your compass for where to pick up your tickets.

I thought the ice show was the best show on board the Mariner. The ice rink isn't all that big, which increases the level of difficulty for the skaters while doing jumps, plus also factor in that the ship is constantly moving, too.

Here's a picture from the show... this performer combined gymnastics with skating:

167859272_a782275c33_m.jpg

If you want to see more photos from the ice show, the links to my albums are below in my signature.

Cheers!

Thanks to all of you for responding to my request. It is great to know that you can ask questions and get them answered fairly quick on this board. Thanks, I will not miss this show.

Bandit

If we have tickets to the 1st show and would like to see it again, can we either get a second ticket or just wait to see if there are any empty seats? DD is a figure skater and I have a feeling she is going to love this!

Let me add I would not want to see it 2 times if that ment someone did not get to see it at all. That wouldn't be fair.

I heard that if you are booked in a suite, that the concierge will take care of geting the ice show tickets for you. Does anyone know if this is true? Do the tickets give you assigned seating for the show or is it like the regular lounge shows where the first ones there get the best seats?

We are on the Mariner Nov 12th and I am glad to hear the great reviews for the Ice Show. We will be sure to get our tickets early so that we get the showing that will best fit our schedule :p ! I sure any will as it will be just DH and myself.

Archived