Majesty or Dream ?

nascarfans_wny

When do you plan on sailing?

Since I live in Texas, during the Summer I would select the Masjesty's sail to Bermuda, and during this winter I would select the Dream's Texaqaribbean cruise, as both would be closer to my home.

p.s. I've already almost done both. I've sailed winter cruises on the sun and Sea, and plan to sail the Dream this winter. And I've sailed a summer cruise on the Majesty to Bermuda.

I have been on both. I was on th Dream when she was the Dreamward.(before freestyle) She was in NY going to Bermuda. Wonderful ship. This past year I have been on the Majesty twice (twelveth time to Bermuda) and in a few weeks (Boston to Bermuda). Do you know when you would like to take your trip and where you would like to go? These ship are not your mega size ships. They are in a class all of their own. Going to Bermuda, the smaller ships fit just fine. (this will be cruise 22 and already planning 23, 24 and 25 and one will be to Bermuda one more time.

I would take the Majesty from Boston to Bermuda. It so nice to sail into St. George and stay in one spot the entire stay in Bermuda. If you are going to take the Majesty out of Boston, do so during late June, July, August or September. Any earlier or later than that, the seas tend to be a little rough up here in New England. The Majesty is a nice relaxing cruise.

Archived