POH July CC Member Reviews Scary!

CruiseAddict58

We are sailing on the POH in a few weeks Ive been reading some of the peoples post. I think some people are just not happy with life itself and they will find things wrong with everything. I consider my self very fortunate to be able to go on a cruise. Yes you pay alot to go on a cruise and expect certain things. But you also have to speak up if there is something that you dont like. I myself like to read the posts but I take them with a grain of salt. The ship is new and your going to have some problems. Any new business has that. And Im sure NCL wants to know what you experiance was. About the room we booked a mini-suite and NCL called us a few weeks back and asked if we would like to upgrade to a Penthouse-suite. They offered us a real good so we took it. And we have a butler that she suggested we use. I have never even had a cleaning lady and now a butler. WOW. And the food part. I will be so happy that someone else will be cooking my meals. And with a buffet I cant imagine you wont be able to find something that you like. And there a 10 resturants you can pick from. I also think that as many people that have already cruised on POH since shes been sailing the few people that are unhappy dosent make it bad. Hawaii is paradise. And if you cant find paradise to be wonderful there is definitaly something wrong. I plan on having a wonderful time. ALHOA

Sorry I should of cleared myself up.

My POH cruise was very simular to the Norwegian Dawn cruise. Hawaii cruises are a different style then traditional, but was very enjoyable. I have sailed on the POH, NCL Dawn 2X, SS Norway and once on carnival.

Thanks for clearing that up.

So you found the level of service and amenities on POH was very similar to what you found on the Dawn? I guess that means that you didn't see the difference between the performance and attitude of the American crew versus the international crews that other posters have commented on. I think that is re-assuring as I have been on the Dawn and found that the service on that ship was almost uniformly good.

Archived