Grand Suite on the Mariner

I have never been on Mariner but we did stay in a grand suite on VOS and loved it. If you want a picture, go to www.virtualtoursUSA and click on cruise gallery. I think it's worth it. There is a lot of room and plenty of closet and drawer space. You get an access card to the concierge lounge where you can get free canapes and drinks before dinner, robes(you might have to ask) and a balcony. I hope you have a wonderful time. We will be sailing again in October 2005. I can't wait!:D

We had a Grand Suite on Mariner for May 2nd cruise. We had always booked Jr Suites until this cruise. It was definitely worth the extra money. Balcony was much larger and had upgraded furniture including a table big enough to eat at. The room itself was wonderful! You could shut the bedroom off from the living area by pulling the curtains. The bathroom was probably the best thing. It was huge with double sink vanities, large garden tub, and lots of room to move around in. We were on deck 10, room 1598. I would definitely book this room again.

Thanks for the respones. We have 1586 and my sister and her DH have the ajoining D1 cabin. I like the fact that you can close off the bedroom area. My daughter always gets the sleeper sofa and sometimes my hubby snores too loud for her.

If anyone has any pictures I would greatly appreciate them. Gosh, it is so far away.

Thanks again

Carol

Archived