What are the exact fees for restaurants on Jewel?

Laurba99

The charges per restaurant from my Dec 05/06 Jewel cruise were as follows:

• Tsar's, Azura, Mama's, and Tango's - no additional charge
  • Chin Chin - $10 per person
  • Sushi & Teppanyaki - All you can eat sushi - $5 per person, there is also a la carte pricing on the menu.
  • Cagney's - $15 per person
  • Le Bistro - $10 per person

Cagney's and Le Bistro are a must for us!

Breakfast in Tsar's is great too, the atmosphere is unbeatable. It's nice change to the zoo that the Garden cafe can become in the mornings.

Tango's was good, not great.

I would recommend staying away from the buffets for dinner, they are average, at best. Make your reservations, early; you can always change them (up to 5:00PM day of) and you won't get stuck eating at the buffets.

I think that sounds fun--I have to say that I feel badly for my friend with 2 kids because I think with all the money she has spent on the cruise and the flight she could also be spending more than $40/night on dinner--I think those extra restaurants shouldn't charge-except maybe one or two--(Like RCCL) If you go to the Japanese place where they cook in front of you and you don't have sushi for dinner-what do you have to pay to get the other dinner-(chicken or steak or shrimp teryiaki, etc)

Yes, unfortunetly is does add up... you really do have to include for you onboard tab in your planning budget... if I see the bill in the envelope the night before... I don't even open it till the morning of departure.. it's always a very large number.... might have something to do with all the Coronas consumed in the hot tub :cool:

Be sure to let her know that there is nothing wrong with Tsar's or Azura... some guests eat there every night as the menu constantly changes. Mama's is also very good.

Sorry, I haven't had anything other than sushi at the japanese restaurant, so I can't accurately answer your question.

Thanks-I will let her know--She wants to eat at the restaurants that cost extra 2 nights out of the 7--this way they can try them out in between the other places--plus with kids they are not needing fancy steak houses every night--

Archived