Bermuda Cruise Spa info

We are cruising to Bermuda Sept 30 on the Empress of the Seas. While in port in Hamilton, my wife would like to get a spa treatment while my son and I are deep sea fishing. Unfortunately, RCCL does not publish spa prices. Can anyone supply samples of the prices (we are gold C & A members if that helps) or maybe recommendations for in town spas in Hamilton? Thanks

Richardj450: I will be on the September 30th sailing also, with a small group from work. My friend and cabinmate is also interested in the spa as she plans to have a massage every day. I don't have the information now but will look at past trips for info. Have yo signed up for the meet and mingle yet?

Pat

I was on the Empress a few weeks ago. I believe that on the first port day, the combined special - facial and massage (both shortened) but I forget how much $. I recall that the last sea day, Friday, they had a pick 3-5 menu (manicure, massage, facial, pedicure, forget what else). I had a hot stone massage that was not on special, and that was $159. I should warn you, that although it felt great while I was there, by Sunday I was so sore I couldn't move my back at all for several days. I swear the guy hurt something on my lower back.

Which brings me to my question - Does anyone know if their masseuses are certified or licensed by anyone? I could swear the guy that did my massage looked exactly like the guy that did my teeth whitening a few years ago. I forgot to ask him if that was him.

Archived