How much time?

jerseygirl45

Hi Jerseygirl,

How long you will be in each port depends on the date and your ship. I am going to be at Grand Cayman on 9/27 from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. According to Cruisecal.com, there are two ships that will be there from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and a fourth ship that will be there 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM. You can go to www.cruisecal.com and enter the info for your ship, and it will give you the time it is scheduled to be in each port. Also, I can see the info if I go to the Royal Caribbean website since I am on a Royal Caribbean ship.

Have fun planning!:)

Hi Jerseygirl,

How long you will be in each port depends on the date and your ship. I am going to be at Grand Cayman on 9/27 from 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM. According to Cruisecal.com, there are two ships that will be there from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, and a fourth ship that will be there 7:00 AM to 2:00 PM. You can go to www.cruisecal.com and enter the info for your ship, and it will give you the time it is scheduled to be in each port. Also, I can see the info if I go to the Royal Caribbean website since I am on a Royal Caribbean ship.

Have fun planning!:)

How do you find out the times? I only see dates each ship is in port.

Go to the mainpage of www.cruisecal.com. Pick the name of your ship, then put in the dates that you will be sailing in the "From" and "To" sections. Hit "Search." That will bring up a chart that shows the name of the cruise line, the name of the ship, the port, the date, arrival time at the port, departure time from the port, and links to webcams at each port that has a webcam.

If you can only see the dates, maybe your screen is set too small. Check and see if you can scroll to the right and see more of the chart.

Hope that helps!

Archived