Carnival Legend Shore Excursions

nicokiki

My boyfriend and I just did the Eastern Carribbean tour on the Legend last month, and fell in love with Trunk Bay on St. John, which can be accessed via ferry from St. Thomas. There's lots of ship-sponsored excursions that include this, plus you could probably plan it on your own. Its great for sunning, swimming, or snorkeling.

If you want to see some pics, my personal photos are posted at http://photos.yahoo.com/emwst21 and there are a few of St. John and Trunk Bay.

We loved the Baths at Virgin Gorda. Did the ships excursion due to the time frame. It was expensive around $80 per person. We did our own thing in St. Thomas.Lots of nice beaches! We enjoyed Sapphire Beach.Also check out Limetree Beach,not too many people go there. The gondola ride to Paradise Point was somewhat dissapointing. The view is nice and the Baileys bushwackers are great. Mountaintop is very nice and the banana daquiris are awesome. San Juan IMHO is a waste of time. Hope this helps. Enjoy.

What is good to do in San Juan since we arrive at 3:00 is it worth it to go to the beach or should we do a tour? Has anyone done the day at the beach excursion for St. thomas? Also are there any of those booz cruises on the islands that I can take?

I emailed carnival for an excurion price list for the Miracle.

About ten days later, they emailed it to me, and it seemed to be a great list. Eveything was on it, descriptions of tours and prices....but when I got on the ship...they excursions were priced A LOT higher.

So, if you do ask Carnival for prices (they take so long to e-mail, call them up with the exact excursions you need prices for so you'll get 'instant' results) BUT use the prices they give you as a guide ONLY. They may cost more by the time you cruise.

That was my experience.

Archived