Candian Rockies--Alaskan Cruise--Post Seattle Cruise

margord

We left July 1st and returned on the 18th. Wow, what a wonderful trip. It was all through Princess and they did an awesome job. We started with a pre-cruise hotel in Calgary, took the Princess tour through the Canadian Rockies, took an Alaskan cruise on Dawn Princess and ended with a post-cruise hotel ifor a few days n Seattle. Myself, my husband and another couple (our good friends) went on this trip. Although I am writing the review my friend (KatPaul) is editing and adding all the things I have forgotten. Again, it was fabulous and we highliy recomend this trip to anyone thinking about taking it. Warning,k the review is long. I was so disappointed prior to this trip that there was not many post on the Canadian Rockies tour and promised myself to write one when we returned. So here it it. Feel free to ask questions and we will try to answer all we can. Again, if you are thinking of taking this cruise DO IT. You will be WOWED!

Archived