Sun N624

suexxx

I watched her sail past the Opera House on a webcam. The ship looked pretty with all the lights.

http://www.users.on.net/~stargazer/4aug/pacific_sun_01.jpg

http://www.users.on.net/~stargazer/4aug/pacific_sun_02.jpg

http://www.users.on.net/~stargazer/4aug/pacific_sun_03.jpg

http://www.users.on.net/~stargazer/4aug/pacific_sun_04.jpg

I hope the weather is improves for the people who are sailing today. That freak water twister looked a bit scary on the news.

I watched her sail past the Opera House on a webcam. The ship looked pretty with all the lights.

I hope the weather is improves for the people who are sailing today. That freak water twister looked a bit scary on the news.

Hey.. I just got back from the 3 night cruise, and I can tell you now that the weather did not improve. It was really choppy pretty much the whole cruise, with heaps and heaps of people gettin' seasick. I heard people saying that alot of the staff were also sick, and a lot of people went to the medical centre on the first morning.

All the deck parties were cancelled, with all bars etc out on the decks not even opening at night. The G'day G'day show was also cancelled because the weather was too rocky for the performers.

I'll write a review later after I've stopped swaying. :D

See ya!

Hey.. I just got back from the 3 night cruise, and I can tell you now that the weather did not improve. It was really choppy pretty much the whole cruise, with heaps and heaps of people gettin' seasick. I heard people saying that alot of the staff were also sick, and a lot of people went to the medical centre on the first morning.

All the deck parties were cancelled, with all bars etc out on the decks not even opening at night. The G'day G'day show was also cancelled because the weather was too rocky for the performers.

I'll write a review later after I've stopped swaying. :D

See ya!

Sorry Mikeyg0, I saw the weather on the radar site and thought of you who were on that 3 nighter because I am thinking of doing that. What a shame you had such foul weather. Did you find other things to do inside, did they put anything on in place of the Gday Gday show, shame you missed it, it's terrific. Hope you stop swaying soon, look forward to your review.

Hey.. I just got back from the 3 night cruise, and I can tell you now that the weather did not improve. It was really choppy pretty much the whole cruise, with heaps and heaps of people gettin' seasick.

That's sad to hear. Hopefully the bad weather didn't spoil all your fun.

Now a few people have sailed on Sun since her refit, can anyone say exactly what was done during the refit.

I know about the funnel repaint but did they do anything significant or just a bit of a paint and some new carpet. What really needed attention was the Buffet which was/is a poorly designed zoo though I doubt this would have been fixed in a 2 week drydock.

Archived