Informal nights

michaelwh

Hello...

I'm going off to the Med on the Millennium on Sunday, and I remember a thread a couple of weeks ago saying they'd removed the need for a tie on informal nights. I'm just wondering if anyone can confirm/deny this please? Just so I can pack appropriately!!

Thanks

Michael

I have seen both; men with ties and some not. it is totally up to you. My DH wore jacket and pants with nice shirt and no tie and there were alot of men dressed that way in the dining room.

Marilyn

From what we have been hearing lately, a tie is optional. However many are saying they are seeing those without jackets/sportscoats denied access to the main diningroom. I think as long as you have a jacket/sportscoat you will be fine.:)

But on the other hand, how hard is it to pack a tie? and how much space is it going to take up.....just in case.

Dave:eek:

Thanks for your help everyone! I am going to pack ties, bububr, for formal nights...it's the shirts that go with ties that I'm trying to economise on, due to British Airways's rather mean luggage limits!

Thanks again

Michael

Archived