is it easy to meet up with cave-tubing group?

Lynne79

I "reserved" a spot with Yhony for cave tubing while we are in Belize on Oct. 5. The cost is $65 per person for just DH and I, but if we can join a larger group it is $45 per person. I am assuming many people use cave-tubing.com and when we arrive, we will be able to join a small group.

Am I right?

Thank you!

I "reserved" a spot with Yhony for cave tubing while we are in Belize on Oct. 5. The cost is $65 per person for just DH and I, but if we can join a larger group it is $45 per person. I am assuming many people use cave-tubing.com and when we arrive, we will be able to join a small group.

Am I right?

Thank you!

Lynne,

I would suggest going to the roll call boards and see if your ship/date is there and try to post that question to your specific cruisemates and hopefully you can hook up with one of them!

Good luck,

debbie

I found these boards and did some planning. It started with just DW and I. We ended up with 18 others who joined our little gang. Since we were the only ship in port that day, it was not problem showing up with that many. It makes a difference because we were one of five in the Caymans.

Am I right?

Thank you!

Hi Lynne: We did cave tubing in early July with Yhony and it was perfect. There typically will be a group going, but you can check it out on the Roll Call Board as someone else suggested. I was a bit concerned when I found out we had to exit the port terminal to meet the group. Many people on these boards make it sound like Belize is a scary and dangerous place and I am sure that there are parts of it that are. But from the exit door, we looked out and Yhony and his staff were right there. We couldn't have missed them if we tried. Since we were on the first tender, we had to wait for some other guests to get there. Yhony had his staff give us a bus tour of Belize City while we waited. It was a nice unexpected addition to our day. I highly recommend Yhony.:D

Archived