Inside Cabin

bygoner

We are sailing on the Explorer of the Seas out of Bayonne, NJ on Oct 20 for 9 days. This will be our 4th cruise with RCCL. We have always had oceanview cabins b efore but decided to try an inside cabin this time. Our cabin is on Deck Ten in the middle of the ship. I would appreciate any comments anyone might have relative to this cabin. IE: Location, etc.

• 4 weeks later...
We are sailing on the Explorer of the Seas out of Bayonne, NJ on Oct 20 for 9 days. This will be our 4th cruise with RCCL. We have always had oceanview cabins b efore but decided to try an inside cabin this time. Our cabin is on Deck Ten in the middle of the ship. I would appreciate any comments anyone might have relative to this cabin. IE: Location, etc.

We were on the Voyager last year, which is pretty much the same as Explorer. We had 2 indside cabins on deck ten middle of ship. They were fine. Easier to get to pool etc. I shared a room with my 2 DD and DH shared with DS. No problems. We had enough room. You just have to put on the TV to see the weather.

On Oct6 we are in an oceanview guarantee on the Explorer. We were given a wheelchair accessible room on the third floor. I'll see how that works out. That has to be a hike to the pool. But I could use the exercise.

Archived