markers for autograph pillowcases

Majesty Fan

I have always used sharpie brand markers. They make colored ones that work really great. They didnt fade through at all.

Probably any brand of waterproof markers will do, just used Sharpie pens the first time,so stuck with it.

When something works, I dont change!!!

They do a awesome job on those pillowcases too, I'm sur eyou'll be very happy when you see them.

mom x4,grandma x4

Thanks for the replies. Did you just put the sharpies in a ziplock bag and put them in the pillow case? Is that how you do it? There are 2 of us in the cabin Big Disney kids, could I bring 2 extra pillow cases for my niece and nephew or is that disouraged?

Lexi

Yes,

you put the pillowcases and pens in a zip lock baggie. I always include a card with my name and room number too. Then the first day of the cruise take it to the guest services desk. They will ask youroomnumber again and what autographs you want. example do you want Mickey only or mickey and minnie or all the characters they can do.

If you have a favorite just ask and that is who you will get.

I always ask for all the autographs they will do, I love a variety.

4 pillowcases should be ok. Just put them in the baggie and see what happens.

Please remember to take them to guest services the FIRST day so they have time to do them. If you wait they may not get them done in time.

They really come out nice,

mom x4,grandma x4

• 3 weeks later...

Hi We are going on our first Disney Cruise Dec 29,2006 On the Magic.

What is this thing with the pillocase's ....

I never herd of it before!

I have a 6 year old and a 12... What should I do?

Oh is there any other cool stuff I should know about?

Thanks, Sue

• 2 weeks later...

there is no charge for getting the autographs.

I'm sure 3 in a baggie would be fine. They just dont want a bunch of them, like 8 or 10 or they wont have the time to do them all.

They arnt going to check and see if it is for adults or kids, they dont care who it is for. I have done them just for myself before and so have many of my friends.

mom x4,grandma x4

I think you could use it at a meet n greet in the strium for autographs with no problem, however I dont know about leaving it at guest services. If you did you would have to specify somehow where you wanted it signed and by who. They are really looking for the easy things to sign, but you could ask at guest services.

good luck,

mom x4,grandma x4

Guess I shpould of said that our autographs are all colors, blue, red, black, hot pink, yellow etc..

They will use what ever colors you include. They dont have to be dark shades to look nice.

mom x4,grandma x4

we bought bic markable pens and included 4 colors with our pillowcase. They returned the pillowcase but kept the markers. They must have liked the colors.;)

Bill

Archived