Scratch & Sea

btcruz

I probably played this thing at least 30 times, and I can only remember maybe one or two times where one of my five selections revealed the Johnny Rockets thing. Simply impossible!

Actually, you'll pick all 5 if you are playing at the time that was randomly selected for a win. It really isn't the luck of what you pick, it's the luck of timing. I know, I sweep as a hobby. I haven't won anything on this yet but a handful of people on the sweep site I use have.

I have 2 emails, and have played twice a day since it started......I know, it is sad. Haven't won anything yet....

Me too! And me too... :( :p I like the idea that I've had my name put in the drawing for the 7-nighter for four lots of times, though!

( :p I like the idea that I've had my name put in the drawing for the 7-nighter for four lots of times, though!

That's the attraction for me, also. I keep thinking that sometime, somewhere, somehow, I will win a cruise. The only free cruise I've had was when relatives took us on one -- sure is nice not to have to pay for it.

Archived