Norwegian jewel penthouse cabins 8630 and 8632 , anyone stayed in these staterooms??

alfies_my_baby

We stayed in 8630 last January and absolutely loved it. It's definitely worth the extra money. With the Penthouse, you get a concierge and butler. We personally love having a butler, who brings in breakfast and such. The Concierge is very helpful as well. Also, if you stay in a Penthouse or above you get invited to a private party with the captain and crew. Being in a penthouse or above, definitely has more perks than simply staying in a mini-suite. If you can afford it, I'd definitely suggest going with the Penthouse... you'll never be able to stay in anything less :) Enjoy your cruise!

Where do I start. I did the transatlantic in an AE. Advantages ?

Start here there are really no perks for a Mini except access to the concierge, a bathtub, and 75 sf more then a standard balcony.

The AE gets all the same perks as AD,AC, and AB - Butler providing full meal service in the cabin, VIP - restaurant reservations, reception, embarkation, disembarkation.

Keep in mind there is addition cost for the perks - tips for the Butler and concierge ;)

Most important the location - a narrow balcony, out of the wind, that can be used every day. The best part the 180 degree view :)

If you don't need or want the perks the aft facing AFs are a great alternative

1842568092_Aftwake2.jpg.7c7bdfd4a94b2ca22fcb0a79b3bb2e6f.jpg

Thanks iluvcruisin and shoreguy.

With regards to tipping the butler, do we tip him every day or at end of cruise? Or are they included in the tip automatically added to room bill??

Is there a web link that you can change ship name and room number to see all amenities and perks?

Not going until Nov 2007, but looking forward to it already!!:D

Archived