Restaurant at top of Mt. Robert Tram

Mrs007

Haven't been YET ... but here's what I found on the website:

Relax and enjoy lunch or dinner on the mountain. The Timberline Bar & Grill features Alaskan specialties and food the whole family will enjoy. Local beer from the Alaskan Brewing Company is always on tap, and you'll find a good selection of wines available. While in season, an all you can eat crab feed with salad bar is a superb option for visitors and locals. Frequently, live music is featured at the Timberline Bar & Grill and special weekend events during the summer season. The Timberline Bar & Grill is the perfect place to take a break while you are up on the mountain.

Live Crab Tank - All you can eat crab feed in season.

To request a brochure or for more information

call 1-888-461-TRAM or write to us.

The Mount Roberts Tramway offers a unique venue for group events including weddings, receptions or the perfect welcome location for conventions and meetings.

For more information, contact:

Mail.MRT@goldbelt.com

toll free 888-461-8726

http://www.goldbelttours.com/travel/day_trips/juneau/timberline_grill.html

Okay, so I couldn't wait. I called and the gal at the Tram said she would "call up there" and make reservations for us. Cost is $25.95 pp, all u can eat. I'll let you know if its worth it when we get back.

Okay, so I couldn't wait. I called and the gal at the Tram said she would "call up there" and make reservations for us. Cost is $25.95 pp, all u can eat. I'll let you know if its worth it when we get back.

Archived