Cost of pics & video for the Royal Dolphin Swim?

Christine in MO

Does anyone know what the current prices are to purchase pictures/video from the Royal Dolphin Swim at Chankaak Park? I m a scrapbooker and KNOW that I will have to have these and want to be sure & bring enough $$$$. Also, would it be best to pay with cash or a credit card? Do they accept american currancy? TIA

I just did the Royal swim last week- the DVD costs $50 and each photo was $15- they will want to sell you all of them for $200- some were poor quality so I ended up buying $110 which my grandson then left in the back of the taxi.... oh well. Fortunately my oldest grandson had been watching from the deck and took the same photos as the official photographer,so at least we have those. The DVD is quite short and the picture was quite fuzzy,but we bought it anyway.Credit cards are accepted.

Entry into Chankanaab park is $16 each and they will not take credit cards,cash only.

Taxi cost me $15 to the park and then $10 to return to the pier- different drivers

Archived