atlantis submarine - St. Thomas

Has anyone taken the atlantis submarine excursion? Do you have to book thru the cruise ship?

DH and I did the Atlantis excursion in Barbados and really enjoyed it. We were up close to a shipwreck, saw lots of fish and coral. This is worth the money to do once in a lifetime. Our pictures did not turn out because it is so dark. The seating are long benches and you sit back to back with other people. The viewing area is out a port hole. If you are claustraphobic, it is not the excursion for you. Enjoy!! :)

Just in case you do this...I found it on Travelocity today too and it is about half the price...for the next couple days they have buy one adult and get one free...and the kids prices are like $30 less on travelocity too. Sounds like a good deal to me...think me and hubby and 2 kids are gonna do it in september. Cant wait.

Just in case you do this...I found it on Travelocity today too and it is about half the price...for the next couple days they have buy one adult and get one free...and the kids prices are like $30 less on travelocity too. Sounds like a good deal to me...think me and hubby and 2 kids are gonna do it in september. Cant wait.

Hello: We are doing this excursion in september, Sailing out of Miami on the Triumph on St. Thomas.

Join us on roll calls, click on the ship name then find your sailing.

Dave Monticello, Indiana.

We did this years ago at St. Thomas. We loved it. Everyone faces their own 28" port hole. There is a fish finder card in front of you. It was so cool that I vowed that I was going to learn to do scuba diving for next time. Then a 15 foot shark swam by and I was glad to be safe and sound in the Sub!

Archived