Appropriate wear for Oct 2006 Exotic Cruise & tours

DomerCruisers

Being the typical over 50 female/I am concerned about what is the appropriate day wear for tours on the Exotic Med tour on Oct 16, 2006 on the Galaxy. Are nice blue jeans okay, or should I wear kackis or more tailored slacks? Does anyone have experience with what kind of temperatures can be expected. Not sure if nice capri pants are a good choice. Any suggestions would really be helpful, as I prepare to start shopping for my cruise wear.

DomerCruisers,

We are on that cruise as well. So are about 50+ folks on the board for this cruise. You should come and join us and meet the crowd.

You will find a ton of info about the cruise as well. You will find all 50+ of us at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=193903&page=23

If you look at page 23 of that thread you fill find climate facts and and much more. Our good friend Ray has researched just about everything about this cruise.

Hope you join us and don't forget to sign up for the Cruise Critic Connections party.

Thanks so much for the link to the long thread. Dont know whether to start at page 1 or page 23. Lots of reading to do.

We are looking forward to this cruise. Our TA has yet to give us names of hotels to stay the night we get in (one day before the cruise) so we are hoping that the thread might give us some ideas. Understand that the transportation from hotel to ship is expensive and somewhat difficult to arrange. Got to work our way through that also.

Just wanted to thank you in advance for your assistance.

Back to the thread.

BTW we are registered for the Cruise Connections Party.

Leo and Lynn

If you are interested in sharing a ride we are staying at the Rome Airport Hilton and have a driver and van to the cruise port on the morning of the cruise. We would be glad to share.

We are staying at the airport because we have stayed there before and we don't get in until late in the afternoon on the day before we sail so we didn't feel there was time to go into Rome. We are going in the day we disembark.

Jim

Archived