Finding the best deal

filamy

In the past, I have read of people checking prices of cruises that they had already booked looking for lower prices or checking different promotional codes that they read about on these boards. When I check on prices, I am required to sign in and then enter my past guest number. My question is, will I get the current prices this way or will it automatically post the prices that I have already signed up for? Any suggestions will be appreciated for easily checking on specials / lower prices. Now that we’re hooked on cruising, we’d like to make certain that we can go as often as our bank accounts allow. Thanks in advance for the help.

On the Carnival site when you put in your past guest number you will get current pricing. If you are worried about that, you can also go to any of the other cruise booking sites and go through the pricing process to get rates. They should all be similar, the only differences would be something offered by that particular TA. Make sure you go far enough to see that taxes are included. Also, be sure to put in your zip code, past guest, etc. to see that any special rates that you qualify for will show up.

Others also recommend calling Carnival directly and speaking to a PVP - they seem to be able to find things that aren't available on the website.

Don't you love hunting down the best price? I love feeling that I've done the best I possibly can do!! :D

Archived