Fun Pass Question (printed)

:p Ok everyone.. Getting ready for the Glory 8/12.. WooHoo.. Had all my Fun Pass info completed for weeks. Printed it out last night and am CONFUSED! Which is easy for me... but anyways.. All I got was a silly half sheet of paper that had cruisers names, booking number, and sailing date?!? I figured I would have at least 2 pages of info... Is something wrong with my puter or printer?! What does YOUR printed "Fun Pass" look like.. Please help! TIA.. Going crazy doing the Glory here we come dance! 5 days!

:D Leenie

Your not confused and don't send out for the computer repairman! LOL:D

Mine printed is about 1/3 of an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet. It's blue with the ship on the left corner and says FunPass Complete and lists the same info you stated. It's the same thing I've printed and used the last 3 cruises. Although I don't think anyone ever looked at it. It shows on their computers it's complete.

Hope that helps!

Guest YesitDonna

What you got is what you get! LOL Not only that but.. they won't even ask to see it. I haven never once had them even look at mine. they asked for ID's and brought our names up from there. HAVE FUN!!!

When you check in for your cruise, the computer screen will indicate to the agent whether your Fun Pass information is complete or incomplete.

In any case, you will not be asked for your print-out. If the field is incomplete, then the agent will locate the missing information and fill it in. In order to give you your "three-in-one cards", the computer must show a "C" (as in complete).

David

Archived