"Daily Planners" where can I get

Where can I get [readable] copies of the "Daily Planners" for

"Mariner of the Seas" Western Ininerary [Labadee-Ocho Rios-Grand Cayman & Cozumel] :o ??

We are sailing October 8th 2006

I have heard that planners as much as 6-8-10 months old are the same as upcoming cruises because they dont change the schedules unless they change the itinerary.[True?]

I have been searching for months for someone with the Cruise Compasses/Daily Planners. I did downloaded some from one site but they are soooo blurrrry :mad: it actually HURTS to try and decipher them. I would be more than HAPPY to pay someone to take them to a copy place like "Office Max", have them copied and ship them right from the store -to my address. Also I would be happy to send the money in advance.

What I would like are copies [front and back/ top to bottom ] of the "Daily Planners" for all 8 days. This would make my effort to coordinate a family group sooooo much easier. Can anyone help me out with this?????:confused:

Did you check HERE? Google is a wonderful thing!

Thanks for the quick reply- but CruiseClues is where I downloaded the ones I just cant read without making my eyes hurt. they are very blurry and cut off at the bottom as well :(

But thanks - Cruiseclues IS an AWESOME site and I've gotten tons of info there - especially pics.

Maybe this will help you...

http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/tabid/286/Default.aspx

I found it easier to read. Hope this is what you want.

Good Luck

Lynne95 -- I cant thank you enough- these are exactly what I was looking for and I can read them easily. I am going to print them up tomorrow You have saved me a lot of headaches trying to plan out our events. Now I know the what~~when~~ and where of our cruise for the whole week. Thanks again!

Archived