Carnival Home Page

Fun~N~Sun

Anybody else having problems. It tell me I need to register. I am registered, I am signed in and it still tells me I need to register. I put in all of my info including my e-mail and it tells me that he mail is in use. DUH! At the top of the page it says Hello and my name so I know I am signed in. Now what!

Anybody else having problems. It tell me I need to register. I am registered, I am signed in and it still tells me I need to register. I put in all of my info including my e-mail and it tells me that he mail is in use. DUH! At the top of the page it says Hello and my name so I know I am signed in. Now what!

I had the same problem it was so frustrating. I just ended up registering again with a different email address and a new user name and have not had any problems

When you first register, Carnival emails you a multi-gazillion character password.

If you're like me, you print that password for your file, then try to change it for a simpler one, then you're left in password hell without one that works.

It could be that your cookies were cleared for some reason.

From the home page, click on My Profile (near the top right). Ignore the 95% of the page dedicated to having you register (poor page design IMPO) and relogin in the little box marked member log-in in the upper right. You should be good to go.

I just had to go through this, because it is my first day back to work, so I know it works.

It could be that your cookies were cleared for some reason.

From the home page, click on My Profile (near the top right). Ignore the 95% of the page dedicated to having you register (poor page design IMPO) and relogin in the little box marked member log-in in the upper right. You should be good to go.

I just had to go through this, because it is my first day back to work, so I know it works.

Been there done that at least 25 times and still no luck. I had e-mailed Carnival and they gave me a new password.....didn't work. The strange thing is that after I enter my e-mail address and password it says Hello and my name at the top of the page but won't go past telling me I have to register even though I am apparently logged in. FRUSTRATING doses not even begin to describe it! Any other suggestions? Anyone else still having problems?

Make sure you don't have multiple tabs or windows open on the Carnival site. I did when I was filling out my FunPasses, and they kept resetting. Over, and over, and over. Really frustrating. Then I closed all the tabs I had open, that were also on the Carnival site, and everything worked fine.

Make sure you don't have multiple tabs or windows open on the Carnival site. I did when I was filling out my FunPasses, and they kept resetting. Over, and over, and over. Really frustrating. Then I closed all the tabs I had open, that were also on the Carnival site, and everything worked fine.

Positive nothing else was open. Positive password was right (it even told me hello with my name). Just can't get passed the registration page!

Yes it was really acting strange for me too the other day. I had 2 DIFFERENT NAMES come up when I was signed in. Joanette Davis and Frances Weissenberger were names that popped up for me, (and are not remotely close to my name) so they definitely were having some kind of web site issues!

Archived