Disembarkation time on Sun

kokosmama

What time does disembarkation start when you get back to Seattle? Is there any hope of making a 10:15 a.m. flight? We will be in a Penthouse and I am a Latitudes member in case that makes any difference. What's your experience getting off?

Its possible but be sure to have a back up plan. The ship could get in late due to weather or engine problems, etc. We just returned from the Sun and it is possible to do early disembarkation and be off by 8. We were on our tour bus at 8:30. The drive to the airport is approx 20-35 min depending on traffic. You need an hour before departure to check baggage so it is cutting it very close.

We were on the Sun July 22-29. We were off the ship a little after 8:00. If you choose to carry off your own luggage it will save you a lot of time. There were lots of taxi avalable. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Ask for "Express" disembarkation, which means you carry off your own luggage and are first off the ship. The Great Luggage Hunt in the terminal eats up a lot of time, and is very frustrating. Do Express, grab a taxi, beat the big rush to SeaTac and you should make it.

MD

Archived