Back from the Fantasy -- loved it!!!

Hey all,

Took a Caribbean tour on the Fantasy 6/27-7/1. It was my first cruise and I traveled alone, but I had a great time! I met up with some nice ladies in a travel group the second day on my way into Freeport. We hung out for the rest of the cruise.

I was impressed with how easy it is to get in and out of Port Canaveral. I wish airports were run that well. And the ship, well it was everything I thought it would be and more. I had a 6a room on the back of the ship on the Upper deck and had a cool panoramic view of Nassau the day we left as the boat was turning around to head home.

I could go on and on as I have not yet stopped talking about what a fabulous time I had on the Fantasy. The staff was wonderful, the food was good, the cabins were quiet at bedtime (I had feared that I'd be packed in with rowdy partiers but I was pleasantly surprised). If I didn't have a ton of bills coming up related to my impending move into a new house, I'd be back on that ship next month.

Carnival, you have a new fan for life!

Archived