Bahamas Immigration Form

jennbk28

Hello all!

Going on the 10/18 sailing on Crown and can't wait. Received my pre-cruise documents over the weekend and included in this packet are 2 Bahamas Immigration forms. Unless the itinerary has changed and they haven't told us we are not going to the Bahamas. Any idea on if I still need to fill these out?

Thanks for your help!

- Jenn

Hi there: I looked at your itiniery for your cruise and I also did not find any anthing that was Bahamas. Now I am not sure that Grand Turk is or is not. What I would do is take the two forms with you when you get ready to board. If they want them then fine; if they do not well just throw them away. Maybe someone who has been on this cruise and answer your questions.

Marilyn

Thank you ...maybe it was just an error or something they just send as a packet to everyone whether you go or not. Right off the bat others I have asked say the same thing about an out island but we aren't going to an out island. Grand Turk was the only thing I could think of but as far as I know it's not in the Bahamas.

Grand Turk is NOT part of the Bahamas.

We sailed on the Crown's Grand Turk, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, & Port Canaveral itinerary. We also received the Bahamas forms with our documents. Nobody ever asked for them. We never had to show them.

Grand Turk is part of the bahamas, so the form is for there

Huh? Grand Turk is part of the Turks and Caicos, which as far as I know isn't part of the bahamas at all, it's a seperate country. We did get the bahamas form also, didn't fill it out, were never asked for it when we checked in.

Thanks for everyone's advice. I am NOT going to Princess Cays. I am going to Grand Turk, Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Port Canaveral. But seeing we are going in October and out itinerary may change will be good to keep them if we need them.

Thanks,

Archived